If you have any questions not covered here, please contact us directly. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Where do you ship to?
- We ship to the UK and Europe. (Cards only to Europe, no sealed product or accessories)
- Standard Shipping in the UK is £2
- Shipping to Europe is £6 for standard card orders.
How long do you take to ship orders?
- Our speed of service is amazing! Our aim is to have orders out within 24 hours. Generally we have orders out to you on the same day. There is no specific cut-off time but we need to get to the post office with the day's orders by 4.30pm
- Orders are sent by 1st class post unless it is bulky and needs to be sent by courier in which case it is 2/3 days for delivery. We will do our absolute best to get Special Deliveries and Signed For orders out to you the same day. If something is time critical (for a tournament for example) then let us know when you need them for and we will do our best to accommodate you.
I want a card that you don't have in stock?
- If we're out of a card then the buy button will be replaced with a 'wishlist' button. Hit that and as soon as it's back in stock, you will be emailed to let you know
I want to sell you cards. How and when do I get paid?
- We pay into your bank or to your PayPal account. Both ways are free*; it's secure, trackable, and most important.. it's instant. As soon as we receive the cards & they're checked, we'll pay you. You could be sending your cards on a Monday and be paid by Tuesday! Other ways are possible, such as cash on delivery. Select "Check" when creating a buylist if you want paid by bank transfer. (* PayPal may charge non-UK accounts a %fee)
How do I *actually* sell you things?
- You can use the website to sell in just the same way as you would buy. Go to the buylist section and pick the sets your cards are from. It will show you exactly what cards we want, how many and how much we are paying. Create a buylist order and we'll receive it. As soon as we confirm the full list we'll ask you to post the cards to us. You send, we receive, we check, we pay, easy! (Tip: It's OK to submit multiple buylists and then post them together in 1 package) Top Tip!: The site will ask that you enclose a copy of your buylist order. It would be a help if you do but, if you are unable to do this, just put the cards in order (set name, then card name,alphabetically) write the order number on the package and we'll sort it.
- If it's a large collection we won't expect you to use the site. In that case just email/phone us to let us know what you have and your price.
- If you have a list of card names you can paste this into the 'buylist multisearch' page.
What's your grading system for card condition
- Near Mint (NM, NM-)
Cards in Near Mint condition look fresh out of the pack. Edges and surface should be free from nearly all flaws. NM- would be a few more white flecks than NM. Would most likely be playable out of a sleeve and definitely in a sleeve.
- Excellent+ (EX+)
Cards in this condition will have wear on the edges or slight scruffs or scratches. It will still be playable in a sleeve.
- Excellent (EX)
Cards in this condition show moderate wear, or visible flaws but will still be playable in a sleeve
- Heavily Played (EX-)
Cards in this condition show a severe amount of wear but will still be playable in a sleeve
- Good (GD)
Cards in Damaged condition can exhibit creases or very heavy surface wear that may make the card illegal for tournament play, even in a sleeve. It is very unlikely that we will stock this grade except for the highest value cards that would still hold interest for a collector.
Do I get more for trade-ins instead of cash?
We give 20% extra on trade-in!
Can I have part cash and part credit?
Yes. Let us know how you'd like it split and we'll arrange it for you.
I've got cards from some other games I'd like to sell.
We are moving into Yugioh! and Pokemon. At this time we will buy any M/NM cards for 1p each.